About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
This is my blog. I am a German Shepherd, living in a house with a nice yard to run in. My adoptive parents both work during the day, but I don't mind....I get some peace and quiet.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What the heck???

So, okay, yesterday I got a little carried away.....there was a little red bowl in the sink, and it sure smelled like chicken!! I couldn't help myself, I knew it wasn't chicken....duh!....but I had to chew it to smithereens. Well, my mom and dad decided to try something called a "mouse trap," why would someone want to trap a mouse? You could just catch it and eat it! Anyways, so today I was sort of snooping around the table, and pop!! Those mouse traps are loud!! But I showed it!! I didn't want it to scare my mom and dad, so I chewed IT to smithereens!! I win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment