About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
This is my blog. I am a German Shepherd, living in a house with a nice yard to run in. My adoptive parents both work during the day, but I don't mind....I get some peace and quiet.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Been a long time...

I haven't been here for awhile, lots of things going on with my people. But, things are getting back to normal. I went to Fiesta Island today. My mom threw the ball for me a lot, and I got to play in the water! I think I'm going back tomorrow...maybe my mom will take pictures!

3 comments:

  1. wooowooo! sounds like fun:) we love swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arf Arf, grrrrr, Arf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is your Mom's Birthday!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day with her, and she let's you blow out the candles!!LOL
    Enjoy,
    Shrek

    ReplyDelete